Welcome to the Hero Wars Wiki
Hero Wars, made by Nexters Global, is an RPG fantasy adventure game available on desktop and mobile.
Although the advertisements make the game look like a puzzle game, it isn't. The core gameplay is that of an idle game, complete all quests and use up all Energy and come back the next day.
Players start with the Hero Galahad and the Campaign mode, while progressing through the game players will unlock various other game modes, new Heroes, Titans, and Pets. But the further players progress the more important the team composition gets, players are advised to try different combinations and adjust their team to the enemies they are facing.
The game itself is free to play, every item and cosmetic is available for everyone but players can investing real money to progress faster. The premium level system, called VIP, will unlock time-saving and resource gaining options, the premium currency Emeralds allows to bypass the default progression system or gain additional resources.
To get an overview of different topics, visit one of these pages:
- Strongford - For information on activities in the main city of the game
- Guild - For information on guild activities
- Heroes - For a condensed view of the heroes
- Pets - For a condensed view of the pets
- Titans - For a condensed view of the titans
- Enemies - For a condensed view of the enemies in the Campaign
- NPCs - For a condensed view of various characters in Hero Wars, you can also battle them in Grand Arena and Arena
- Special Events - For information about special events
Additional information and guides can be found in these categories:
- Guides - For a rough idea of how to get a start on a good setup
- Mechanics - For most information on how things work
- Stats - For details on calculation and raw numbers
The normal Merchants can be found on these pages:
- Town Shop, unlocked at Team Level 5
- Friendship Shop, unlocked at Team Level 5
- Arena Shop, unlocked at Team Level 10
- Grand Arena Shop, unlocked at Team Level 50
- Tower Shop, unlocked at Team Level 15
- Pet Soul Stone Shop, unlocked at Team Level 40
- Elemental Tournament Shop, unlocked at Team Level 60
- Soul Shop, unlocked when getting a Hero to Absolute Star
- Titan Soul Shop, unlocked when getting a Titan to Absolute Star